Pop-up in the palm house
terms & conditions
Winter Pop-Up in the Palm House - Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th November 2019
Terms, Conditions & Information
1. If you are successful in your application to exhibit, the fee should be paid in full within 10 days. We accept cheque or BACs payments. This is non-refundable. Once payment is received we will feature your work on the website and social media.
2. You are responsible for the look of your stall and must cover the table top with an appropriate cloth or covering, also if you have print racks, rails etc they must fit within your allocated stall area.
3. Please consider Health & Safety issues during the setup /take down and inspect your stall regularly for potential hazards.
4. Pop-Up in the Palm House will be open from 11am to 5pm, we kindly ask you to not leave before 5pm.
5. The key to a successful event is promotion of it, please make every effort to promote this event on your websites, social media, mailing lists, word of mouth etc. We can send out promotional flyers to you if you have a shop or similar where you can put the flyers out.
6. Artists are responsible for their own public liability insurance and if appropriate PAT testing for their products, equipment and stall. It is the artists’ responsibility to display your work safely and appropriately with full responsibility for the liability of products and the public in relation to the stall. Any breakages are the responsibility of the artist.
7. If you require power sockets, you will need to let us know. However, we cannot guarantee this will be available for all inside stalls. Please note there is no stall lighting – just overhead room lighting. All electrical appliances will need to be under warranty or PAT tested and it is the artist’s responsibility to make sure all sockets are switched off at the end of the day.
8. Indoor stalls may be left up overnight as the Palm House will be locked from 6pm. However, we do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any property left overnight.
9. In the unlikely event of very strong winds (over 55 mph) it may be necessary to delay the start of the event or to close early as the site would be deemed unsafe for the public. In this eventuality, no refunds will be given.
10. Please note that the Palm House does not have wi-fi.
11. Exhibitors may use Pop-Up Palm House's credit/debit card facility for a small transaction and handling charge, there will be slips on your tables before set up to explain this in more detail.
12. Booking applications are only final once we have received a completed booking form with all required details and full payment.
14. Arrangement of tables and pitch allocation is at the discretion of the organisers and the organisers decision is final. Special requests for specific pitch locations will only be considered once all the bookings are confirmed.
15. Stall holders must dispose of their own rubbish and ensure that your allocated space is left clean and tidy, leaving only the furniture provided by the venue.
16. Should you need to cancel your stall and have already paid we will endeavour to resell your allocated stall, if we are successful you will receive a full refund if cancelling up to one month prior.
16. Final set up details, parking and unloading details are forwarded to each maker 2 weeks prior to the event.